10 ?'S W/FEATURED ARTIST JOZEEMO

Photobucket
1.WHAT LABEL OR GROUP ARE YOU SIGNED TO? Currently, I rock with the Hall Of Justus music Group. You know, Little Brother, 9th Wonder.

2.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TODAYS HIP HOP ? Hip Hop always goes through cycles. I feel the same about it today, as I did when I was bangin N.W.A.

3.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIXTAPES ? Mixtapes are the best way to get your name out there. IF you have the right grind and following.

4.DO YOU THINK,THE INTERNET IS DESTROYING HIP HOP,LIKE MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT? It's not the internet. It's the people who post the illegal downloads in the first place. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

5.FAV. BIGGIE JOINT AND WHY? 10 Crack Commandments. I ain't never sold no drugs or nothin....... But when I heard that jam, I felt like I could become Nino Brown.

6.FAV. TUPAC JOINT AND WHY? Life Goes On. Those were just some of the realest lyrics I've ever heard.

7.SANNI LATHAN OR NIA LONG? Nia Long. I'm sorry. I'm a sucker for those short hair cuts.

8.BALD , BUSH ,OR NEATLY TRIMMED. Neatly trimmed is cool.

9.DO YOU THINK A PROMOTION SITE LIKE THIS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR ARTIST AND DJ'S ? Of course. That's what all underground artists and DJs need.

10.LASTLY,WHERE CAN A DJ CONTACT YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS AND NEW FANS OUT THERE ? myspace.com/jozeemo. Or myspace.com/blitzbrothers. Cry Now, L.A.F. Later in stores now baby. Go get that.

ITS ABOUT TIME U KNOW





http://www.mediafire.com/?fyi1iv0blmy

YA HEAR ME





http://www.mediafire.com/?mtzjg9x3dba

RYDIN





http://www.mediafire.com/?cymkfxyhbld
YA HEAR ME VID.