MC SPOTLIGHT:MICKEY FACTZ

Photobucket
Say whats good to Mickey Factz lyrical beast from the BX(Bronx)Mickey forced me to listen to him,as I started getting so much of his music and I was never let down.His internet grind is crazy.his flow is nuts.He goes in every time ,which is what a great MC should do.Take note newcomers its not a game.Its Mickey.

1.FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW WHAT LABEL OR GROUP ARE YOU SIGNED TO PRESENTLY?

I'm currently unsigned but I run GFCnewyork with my business partners. Basically we distribute the music, video and merch on our own. Guerilla style

2.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TODAYS HIP HOP,AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN IT ALL THE HOT SHIT THE WACK SHIT....HIP HOP AS A WHOLE AND ITS DIRECTION?

I think Hip Hop is taking a turn. You got more wack shit then hot shit. But that's with every genre of music. I'm glad that its coming back to artists who have a genuine love for the art form.

3.AS A UNDERGROUND ARTIST ,IS IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET YOUR MUSIC TO THE MASSES,OR ARE THINGS STARTING TO SWING YOUR WAY?

I get my music out there faster and more efficient then a label can. Its crazy cause I know some people that are signed that are envious of what I have done. I'm going to continue to push the mark of music until I'm at the forefront.

4.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIXTAPES.

Mixtapes are the easiest way to get on. Even though people consider my projects mixtapes. I go in creating them as if it were an album. Concept driven as well as it being thought out properly and being able to touch on a variety of topics. I'm the shit when it comes to that.

5.DO YOU THINK,THE INTERNET IS DESTROYING HIP HOP,LIKE MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT?

Hell no! If anything, the internet is saving Hip Hop. Its bringing everyone together. Everyone has a blog, everyone has an opinion and everyone logs on. You have a direct connection, if you wanted, to 90% of the world. I'm not listening. Plus me being the internet messiah, why would it be destroying Hip Hop.

6.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHERE YOUR AT IN YOUR CAREER THUS FAR,AND WHERE DO YOU ULTIMATELY WANT TO TAKE IT?

I feel great that I've done what I've done so far. But I'm clearly not satisfied. I have sooooo many goals that I myself need to accomplish. I'm actually trying to take this to the top. Michael Jackson status. I gotta be legendary...

7.FAV. BIGGIE JOINT AND WHY?

Unbelievable... Lyrically that joint was crazy... Damn he went in. The beat knocks too.

8.FAV. TUPAC JOINT AND WHY?

Keep ya head up. The intro does it for me everytime. Plus the soul and message in that song is soooo deep. Mad hot!

9.SANNI LATHAN OR NIA LONG AND WHY?

Nia Long. I've had that Nia crush since Boyz in the Hood. She is soooo hot. Even still. Sheesh.

10.BALD , BUSH ,OR NEATLY TRIMMED?

Completely bald. I love a chick with nothing... Woooo


11.TOP 5 MC'S (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Mickey Factz and Andre 3000


12.ANY WORDS,OR THOUGHTS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THINK HIP HOP IS ALL NEGATIVE?

Listen to my music and let me and my words inspire you. I'm doing a tremendous job on changing the way Hip Hop is supposed to sound and digested.

13.DO YOU THINK A PROMOTION SITE LIKE THIS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR ARTISTS,SUCH AS YOURSELF AND DJ'S,AND FANS WHO WANT TO ESCAPE FROM THE SO CALLED HIP HOP,THAT THEY PLAY ALL DAY ON T.V AND JUST CANT FIND THE HOT SHIT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?

Sites like this is what keeps the brand Mickey Factz alive. I'd like to call it viral awareness. Thanx man!


14.WHEN CAN WE DO SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL STRICKLEE HIP HOP MIXTAPE?

Asap. I live in the studio and shit in the booth.

15.LASTLY,WHERE CAN A DJ CONTACT YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS AND NEW FANS OUT THERE.AND ANY SHOUT OUTS.

A Dj can hit me at mickeyfactz@gfcny.com


To all my supporters and fans, I do this music shit for yall. I go hard every verse and song for yall. Appreciate it and live thru it.

HERES ONE OF MY FAV. JOINTS

GOOD MONEY







FULL LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/?oxjf91ovgzj