Artist Spotlight:El Cajon TEZ

Photobucket

Say whats good to the hottest MC in from southern Cali you never heard of.......El Cajon Tez (619 stand Up 4 your boy).Ive known about Tez for years now and still cant figure out why he aint a star yet.His style and slick tongue is what every MC strives for.Everytime I hear him ,its reminds me that hip hop is alive and well.In todays game of gimmicks and dances,Tez just gives it to you straight and raw,the way its intended to be.I caught up with him for a lil Q&A and heres what went down.YOUR WELCOME...........YOUR ALL WELCOME

1.FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW WHAT LABEL OR GROUP ARE YOU SIGNED TO PRESENTLY?

I get it in wit shu-lace ent

2.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TODAYS HIP HOP,AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN IT ALL THE HOT SHIT THE WACK SHIT....HIP HOP AS A WHOLE AND ITS DIRECTION?

I love hip hop it feeds me! People act like its suppose to be in one form and i dont believe that cuz everyone came into this world an individual, so if the people of our nation(hiphop) takes us all over the place i appreciate it! Wit all the madness going on in the world i think its one of the few things we can result to for healing!!

3 AS A UNDERGROUND ARTIST ,IS IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET YOUR MUSIC TO THE MASSES,OR ARE THINGS STARTING TO SWING YOUR WAY?

Its hard as fuck but aint shit easy! Technology is making it a lil easier to reach the actual people that care, u feel me but by the graces of god things have actually started picking up for a young brutha! im working baby!! ALBUM IN STORES!!

4.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIXTAPES.

Mixtapes gave me my first shine! I kno everybody does em but you gotta have a way to get heard! Speaking of that my new mixtape will be out next month and my shits crack so make sure u get yo hands on that! Called back to the music!!

5 DO YOU THINK,THE INTERNET IS DESTROYING HIP HOP,LIKE MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT?

Yes and No! Jus too many ways to get people for free. I think people forget the very thing that gets you threww yo day is someones full time job that feeds alot of people, so if we can fix that im cool wit the internet!

6.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHERE YOUR AT IN YOUR CAREER THUS FAR,AND WHERE TO YOU ULTIMATELY WANT TO TAKE IT?

im jus scratching the surface! i love where im at cuz im really experiencing all the behind the scene shit good and bad. But i got big plans and the first one is to help put the town on the map. then see how the worlds feels it.

7.FAV. BIGGIE JOINT AND WHY?

thats a trick question! so i'll narrow it down to JUICY, MY DOWNFALL, ONE MORE CHANCE 1&2, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

8.FAV. TUPAC JOINT AND WHY?

Same thing, AMBITIONS AS A RYDER, BRENDA GOT A BABY, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME, I AINT MAD AT YA, GET AROUND, MAKAVELLI, CALIFORNIA LOVE, WHATS YO PHONE NUMBA, ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND

9.SANNI LATHAN OR NIA LONG AND WHY?

NIA LONG CUZ SHE JUS A SEXY ASS BLACK WOMAN WIT HER HEAD ON STR8, I MEAN GOOD TEETH AND ALL HOMIE, PRETTY SKIN, my brutha you gotta feel me on this one. SHOUT OUT TO SANAII.

10.BALD , BUSH ,OR NEATLY TRIMMED?

Bush's arent really the look anymore my nig so its good as long as its fresh and in tact, ha ha ha!! im stupid...

11.TOP 5 MC'S (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

no order-PAC, SNOOP, BIG, JAY-Z, E4O

12.ANY WORDS,OR THOUGHTS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THINK HIP HOP IS ALL NEGATIVE.

HIPHOP IS LIFE, PERIOD POINT BLANK!!

13 DO YOU THINK A PROMOTION SITE LIKE THIS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR ARTISTS,SUCH AS YOURSELF AND DJ'S,AND FANS WHO WANT TO ESCAPE FROM THE SO CALLED HIP HOP,THAT THEY PLAY ALL DAY ON T.V AND JUST CANT FIND THE HOT SHIT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?

OF COURSE SITES LIKE THESE ARE A MUST so with that being said, thanks 4 the invite, real shit!!

14.LASTLY,WHERE CAN A DJ CONTACT YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS AND NEW FANS OUT THERE.AND ANY SHOUT OUTS.

you can email me at elcajontez@gmail.com and check out my myspace its www.myspace.com/tezshulaced and twitter ya guy, my screen name is of course elcajontez . im ready to work so get at me! listen my vision is round so check out more of my music. shout out to DAME HUSTLE for plugging me. shout to EL CAJON, DJ REK, DAGO BRAVES, ALIJAH, ALIAH AND ALL SAN DIEGO ARTIST AND ALL MY EXISTING AND FUTURE FANS. EL CAJON TEZ BABY!!

And The Beat Goes





LINK