Artist Spotlight :Jerm

Meet Jerm(reppin the BX all day).I needed a late pass for this one.I didnt know about him until last week,but you know I move fast when it comes to talent.I hunted him down for a quick lil interview.He's gonna give you a new feel on the game,not that same ole same ole,and introduce ya'll to some freshness at the same time.So here's what happened when I caught up with him,Stricklee Hip Hop style.YOUR WELCOME...........YOUR ALL WELCOME

1.FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW WHAT LABEL OR GROUP ARE YOU SIGNED TO PRESENTLY?

I'm currently unsigned working indepedently right now with g.m.c entertainment- get money crew

2.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TODAYS HIP HOP,AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN IT ALL THE HOT SHIT THE WACK SHIT....HIP HOP AS A WHOLE AND ITS DIRECTION?

I see today hip hop being more commercial then real rap but I don't knock artist with they hustle but I respect the 90's error more then what's happening now but people love this new direction and I got a surprise for people with my style.

3. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NEW YORK HIP HOP RIGHT NOW? I MEAN TO ME ITS KINDA ALL OVER THE PLACE.WHATS YOUR TAKE ON IT AND WHAT DIRECTION DO YOU SEE IT GOING?

Network hip hop right now need help and artist that's really gonna rep where there from and keeping real, we don't unite until the other dude is poppin, we just gotta put the ego aside and try to work together but is about to go well by me coming in the game to spice it up.

4.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIXTAPES.

mixtapes is the trend now, I think is dope to put out a cd with original tracks to show people you could make songs that can play on the radio and the club and show your skills and creativity as well, is like the new albums now, I think the mixtape game is great.

5.DO YOU THINK,THE INTERNET IS DESTROYING HIP HOP,LIKE MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT?

Nah I think the internet is saving hip hop cause people have no choice what to listen to on the radio or club but on the internet you could hear what you want not only commercial records.

6.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHERE YOUR AT IN YOUR CAREER THUS FAR,AND WHERE TO YOU
ULTIMATELY WANT TO TAKE IT?

I feel my career is going great with the new team I have things is looking good alot of doors is getting opened and I feel confident about what I'm gonna do and got big things to come.

7.FAV. BIGGIE JOINT AND WHY?

My fav big joint is juicy because of how he told his experience and what he wanted to do and that inspired me letting me know that dreams do come true.

8.FAV. TUPAC JOINT AND WHY?

My fav PAC joint is ambition az a rider that's my shit I bump that still to this day and I feel the same way honestly, got the soul of a hustler.

9.SANNA LATHAN OR NIA LONG AND WHY?

Damn that's hard but I got to go with sanna lathan cause of the body but I love Nia long.

10.BALD , BUSH ,OR NEATLY TRIMMED?

Neatly trimmed babe, neatly trimmed.

11.TOP 5 MC'S (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

My top 5 is jay-z, nas, Raekwon, busts rhymes and jadakiss but for right now I like, Ross, kanye, 50 cent, ludacris and hov again.

12.ANY WORDS,OR THOUGHTS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THINK HIP HOP IS ALL NEGATIVE?

I think people got to understand where artist is coming from to feel what they saying and hip hop ain't all negative but we got to deal with alot before we make it so don't judge a book by the cover.

13.TOP 5 ARTIST YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH ?(DEAD OR ALIVE)

I would of like to work with biggie, 2pac, big pun, big L and I would really like to work with nas.
.

14.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE?

You could expect hit after hit from me, classic albums, mixtapes alot of material and definitely me keeping it real and staying true to myself

15.LASTLY,WHERE CAN A DJ CONTACT YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS AND NEW FANS OUT THERE.AND ANY SHOUT OUTS

You could contact Wok at wokwatts@gmail.com or Seneca Doss at senecadoss@gmail.com and I wanna thank Dame Hustle for this interview shout out my followers on Twitter/official jerm, my fans on myspace, facebook and a my supporters new fans and no mercy coming soon March 21st on goodfellamedia.com please download the mixtape March 21st.



Gotta be On Point

LINK

All About The Money

LINK