Photobucket
Miss Info has the scoop on the latest chapter in the Saga of the Dips. She reveals that Cam informed her a few weeks ago at the Funk Flex Car Show that he had sold Juelz’ contract to Def Jam for $2 millie. She also has a note from Bandana man himself confirming the split.

A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!

I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.

I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all niggas know what time it is.

Juelz Santana, Mr. HD, Young Splashy Splash. Skullgang, the new movement to move wit!! Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (”the Reagan Era”).



this is for my dipset fans