FUCKING GAME

Photobucket

“I can be a fan of Jay and still rip him limb from limb and still be a fan. After I finish him off, I’m still going to listen to reasonable doubt afterwards. I’ll kiss jay goodbye with his own lips. I’m going to make him mad enough to where he has to say something.”

THEN GOES @ OTHERS

…but I ain’t buying that the best rappers is Kanye and Wayne, See both of the niggas spit, but ya’ll acting like ya’ll don’t hear me spit, like selling 7 million records ain’t shit…

GAMES RECENT INTERVIEW COMMENTS,DAMN I JUST SPOKE ON THE SHIT SO I'LL KEEP IF REAL BRIEF .GAME IS BI POLAR.THAT ITS............TRYING TO CREATE A BUZZ CUZ YOUR ALBUMS DROPPING,OK WE GET IT.BUT EVERYBODY LISTEN UP.BEEFING TO SELL RECORDS IS WACK.IT HASNT BEEN DONE SUCCESSFULLY SINCE 50 DID IT WIT JA ,JUS STOP IT.PLEASE.PUT OUT YOUR BEST WORK SPEND THE MONEY ON PROMO AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THE MAY.SALES DONT MEAN YOUR THE NICEST FAM,ONLY @ MTV.