1.A King’s Intro (Prod. By VTZ)
2.I Need You (Prod. By 129 Street Productions)
3.GO LO! (Prod. By Blow Musick)
4.Like A Star (Prod. By Vybe Beatz)
5.I Do This (Prod. By King I Divine)
6.The Hip-Hop Skit
7.The Hip-Hop Song (Prod. By L.A. Da Box)
8.Looking Thru The Window (Prod. By Blow Musick)
9.About My Business (Prod. By Nikko)
10.I’m Tellin You - Interlude (Prod. By Blow Musick)
11.Soul Ride (Prod. By Adamack)
12.The Voicemail Skit
13.Cant Be Me (Prod. By L.A. Da Box)
14.Murder Rap (Prod. By Tha College Kidz)
15.Hold It Down (Prod. By L.A. Da Box)
16.Fighting Demons (Prod. By 129 Street Productions)
17.I’m Cold (Prod. By Tha College Kidz)
18.Bad Dreams (Prod. By Shadowville Productions)
19.Earthwindwaterfire (Prod. By Nikko)

LINK



Thank You Notes:From Tito

I tried to type up a short list of thank you’s, but there’s just too many people who help me out. So to all the websites (Defsounds, Hear-It-First, Allhiphop,Stricklee Hip-Hop, etc.) and all the people behind them, I appreciate you guys more than you know. You know who you are. Special thanx for Mix Master Maize for
always being on top of things. Same goes for all the producers who contributed to this project (Blow Musick, L.A. Da Box, Adamack, 129 Street, King I Divine, Tha College Kidz, Beat Ink, VTZ, Shadowville), there’s not enough words to tell you how thankful I am. Shout out to Wild Wayne for spinnin my shit in New Orleans, my boy Luck thanx for always stayin down. To my G.P.T. family (Dee Cee, Nikko, and SiNCERE), let’s go and get our ring. To anybody who’s never heard of me, and is about to give my Music a listen, I hope you enjoy it. To everybody who’s already a fan of the music…here’s another one. KING WITH NO CROWN. And to every salty ass lame about to type someting negative about me somewhere, I will NEVER understand why in the hell you’re reading this right now. Keep supporting me. I’m out….T.I.T.O.!!!


20.Lost My Mind (Prod. By Beat Ink)